Match Thread | Atalanta vs Man City (06/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Familiar story of not taking chances and being wasteful, should be 4/5-0 by now. Excellent use of var, firstly to change the penalty to a free kick as it was outside the box and then to look at the missed handball spot it straight away and give the penalty. That’s exactly how var should be implemented.

I’m never confident with Jesus taking penalties, Aguero misses too many for my liking too but he’s nowhere near as bad as Jesus. Kdb should be our penalty taker he’s arguably the best striker of a ball in the world.

Anybody else notice how many times we slowed down attacks in dangerous positions by playing the ball behind the intended recipient instead of into the space in front of them? It’s infuriating.

Fully expect us to step up for 10 minutes and put this to bed second half, they are poor.

Was sterling really clever and aimed for the player's hand?
I was surprised he took it instead of kdb and it never really looked like he was trying to put it in

We’ve been class. Jesus should have taken that penalty, shame for the lad that he missed.

Mandy looking fit and sharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.