Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

The worst half of football we played since 2011, for most of the half tragic, at moments farcical, ..., it almost looked like players were on a joke to show Pep how if feels to be Unai Emery.

Walker motm! Serious

our players need a serious kick up the arse.

Our midfield is shocking. Gundy has Fook all energy. Put fern in the middle & use a kid in defence. He’s our greatest liability. End of. Liverpool will walk past him.

we are desperate for a striker. Jesus is not the answer & that’s nothing to do with penalty miss.

not replacing kompany was just idiotic

hopefully a reaction on Sunday coz we have been piss poor recently at times.

actually feel a little less pressure for Sunday after this tonight.

feel so fooked off with that performance

Champs league is bizarre, crazy games, card happy refs and a very indifferent city performance.

Sexiest goal I've seen in a while, Bernardo through the gap to Jesus, back-heeled for Sterling to slot into the side netting. What a strange course of VAR events for the pen, missed anyway unfortunately. And one of the weirdest ends to a game I've ever seen, still think the guy dived for the red. Pleased to come away with a draw and that we gave them what I'd call the united treatment in the corner for the final minutes, hope Ederson back soon.

It was piss poor goalkeeping from Bravo, But still dont think it was a red card, He was going down anyway and left his foot dangling out so there would be contact.

Just praying Eddie is ok, Hopefully it is just precaution.

I know we are struggling for defenders, but Mendy should not be starting games, he looks like he’s won a competition to play.

Honestly thought Mendy was ok apart from the marking on the cross, but he was concerned about the man on his back shoulder.

That’s actually a bit of an embarrassment. We were totally in control and should have been three or four up at half time. In the second half we were awful and in the end had to hang on for a draw.

We have got to fix that defence. We are so porous, there are holes everywhere which any decent opponent will completely expose. The experiment with Fernandinho at CD and Gundo at DM has to end. We have to play Stones and another real centre back and move Fernandinho back where he belongs.

I am genuinely dreading the game on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.