Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

I think some of us older Blues can see why after the realisation of what was happening, that the last 10min was fuckin hilarious!
My missus asking why Im pissing myself laughing and I just said its timely reminder of what it used to be like back in the day :)
Love this fuckin club...Nowt lost in the end with the other result but Im in strange nostalgic mood!

I know we are struggling for defenders, but Mendy should not be starting games, he looks like he’s won a competition to play.
Gundogan was shocking at times, he should not be being hussled by their midfield, there wasn’t anyone who actually tried to take the game to them. We have rescued a draw from the jaws of defeat. How we got a draw is only down to their finishing which was worse than ours.
On a plus side, we only conceded 1 goal.

Pep needs to give them ALL a massive rocket.
Anyone who thinks we can play like this and stand a chance against the victims is either on an illegal substance or crazy.
I do!

Really enjoyed that am normally bored during the chimp league stage - was it Quinny against derby last time that happened and he saved a pen?

Thought finishing aside we were great first half. God knows what Pep said at half time but for the first time ever we came out a shambles and it got worse. Draw ended up being a decetn result as the other game was a draw too

What a fucking joke that sending off was; Claudio didn’t touch the Atalanta player. No wonder we think UEFA is out to fuck us.

Great first half. Terrible second half and the game changed on Gabriel missing the penalty. Quite possibly the worst pen I have ever seen.

Hard to pick a MotM from that shite, but I think Raheem just takes it.

What a shambles of a game.
1, Select a very strong team bar Kun and give a performance like that
2, Miss (as usual) a shit load of chances
3, MISS a Pen to kill the game
4, Lose your Keeper
5, Start the 2nd happy really poor
6, Concede a very poor goal with Ottamendi making not effort to stop a cross and then the goal scorer have nobody within 10 metre of him
7, Bravo sent off . WTF was he doing and ditto Gundogan giving the ball away
8, Usual awful performances from Mendy, Ottamendi, Bernardo and Mahrez
9, Sterling’s inability to make the right decision happened 3or 4 times
10, Finally, our overall level of performance was shit again and it’s becoming a habit now week after week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.