Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

I know we are struggling for defenders, but Mendy should not be starting games, he looks like he’s won a competition to play.
Gundogan was shocking at times, he should not be being hussled by their midfield, there wasn’t anyone who actually tried to take the game to them. We have rescued a draw from the jaws of defeat. How we got a draw is only down to their finishing which was worse than ours.
On a plus side, we only conceded 1 goal.

Pep needs to give them ALL a massive rocket.
Anyone who thinks we can play like this and stand a chance against the victims is either on an illegal substance or crazy.
All that and you ain't once said enything about kev and Mahrez fucking useless the pair of them all game

What should have been a win turned into a shambles

Bravo should have been binned off long ago
The defence is just a total mess when under any pressure - pep obviously doesnt rate stones so why the hell we didnt get a quality cb to replace vinny is a scandal of it's own

I would say roll on sunday but on that second half showing the cult will be laughing and rubbing there hands

I would think Pep wanted to ensure he is available for Sunday.

Otters was fine in parts but was heavily exposed for pace a good few times, can’t envisage him starting on Sunday unless Pep is planning to put Fern back into midfield.

I think some of us older Blues can see why after the realisation of what was happening, that the last 10min was fuckin hilarious!
My missus asking why Im pissing myself laughing and I just said its timely reminder of what it used to be like back in the day :)
Love this fuckin club...Nowt lost in the end with the other result but Im in strange nostalgic mood!

Spot on. That last 10 minutes was very enjoyable for nostalgic reasons

What's worrying me is that throughout the last couple of seasons if one or 2 players had an off game the others around them raised theirs, so we didn't look as bad. This season if one players starts to have a bad game or rips through the whole team. We can't carry 6 or 7 bad performances. Pep will watch that back and will be mortified at what he has just seen. Completey inept from back to front for 70% of the game.

Happy with result but three or four shite performances there. Clownio, Jesus, Bernardo and Gundo should not be paid.

Hope Kyle’s in nets v dippers if Eddie’s out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.