Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

At the moment I see a Team with no Leadership,key players massively off form (KDB & Bernardo) ,players under performing (Gundogan,Mahrez,Mendy).
The loss of Vinny not just on the pitch but as Club Captain has left a big void in Leadership. Pep stands flapping on the sideline as we fall apart at the slightest pressure.
We are incompetent in defense and wasteful up front. As a Club we failed yet again to consolidate our dominance as Champions .Other than that we're fine.

Fully agree.

How is it a red card? Replays show Bravo never touched him. The forward was already going down and his trailing leg hit Bravo on his head.
Which one is it. Bravo never touched him or his trailing leg hit is head? If he touched him and it's a foul (which it was) then it's a red. Bravo is a liability.

How is it a red card? Replays show Bravo never touched him. The forward was already going down and his trailing leg hit Bravo on his head.
Initially i thought that too-but Bravo comes flying out and the attacker kicks him in the head and goes down. Its ridiculous, but a red.

Standard ref performance. The non pen should have been a red.

Typical joke European game.

End of the day, its a point and a homw win against shsktar fimishes it.

Move on.
Yes. Personally I think a draw is enough to top the group. I don’t see Zagreb beating Atalanta at San Siro, especially when Atalanta still have a chance of going through. It’s why they didn’t press us like crazy at the end of this match.

I guess the importance of weekend match had frozen our players when Ederson got injured.

Not aftertiming as I said it in the pre match thread but we should've rested half the starters tonight and left Sergio tucked up in bed at home.

Dinho and Mendy aren't best served by having to play 2 games in 4 days, even the fitter lads like Raz and KDB may feel it in their legs when the going gets tough at Anfield. And let's hope the best keeper in the league will be ready because despite Bravo's improved form and cup heroics in recent seasons I wouldn't have total faith in him in such a big game

Maybe it's the money men having their say with regard to the money on offer for winning group games but from a playing point of view tonight's selections made little sense to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.