Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

Not being a doom monger but towards the end of the first half the camera caught Eddie bending over like he had pulled something as he was bent over but I dismissed it as he then picked up the ball as the Atalanta forward pressed and he picked it up so i dismissed injury and thought he was just goading the forward....

And then he didn’t come out second half.

Bravo Man of the Match, saved us the 2-1 after one too many Gündogan brain fart.
Never a red card, it was a huge dive of Liverpudlian or spursy proportions, but Booouefa refs see what they want to see.

Our contention was a shambles perhaps left for Anfailed at half time vacating the San Siro.
Brilliant shithousery during the injury time.

Their midfield had a bit of creativity.

The dippers midfield has as much creativity as an platinum selling music artist putting out an album of fart noises in a tin cup.

I’m not worried for Sunday.

Also, if bravos is a red then why wasn’t the one on raz in the first half a red.
He was given a yellow because he also gave a penalty, but when the pen was downgraded to a free-kick can the card be changed as well because it was a red card offence. Reckon there's a flaw in the rules if the card can't be changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.