Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked like he shat himself as soon as he came in. Awful distribution that caused their goal too. I guess the importance of Liverpool game froze whole our team when Ederson got injured.

Felt sorry for him. BT loving the chance to slate him and it wasn't him that gave away the ball cheaply or had no pace at centre back. He probably won us a point as the alternative was someone being clean through on goal.

He literally had no choice after Gundogan gifted the team the ball. Ederson would have done the same thing in those circumstances and it either works or you look like a tit.

He has the option to hold position as he’s never getting there and you could see it 10 yards off.

I like Eddie and he clears up almost every time, but Bravo is, and has been, a complete liability in this area of his game.

He literally had no choice after Gundogan gifted the team the ball. Ederson would have done the same thing in those circumstances and it either works or you look like a tit.

Any keeper that gets himself sent off 25 yards from goal, deserves all the shit that comes his way and it’s the 2nd time he has done it in 4 CL games.

Was actually on an impressive run of games before tonight’s showing
I‘m not sure tonight changes that too much. Definitely a misjudgement, but only a marginal one, and he was ultimately unlucky given their guy fairly obviously initiated the contact.

Any keeper that gets himself sent off 25 yards from goal, deserves all the shit that comes his way and it’s the 2nd time he has done it in 4 CL games.

Absolutely. Fucking useless and any decent striker jumps him and scores in an open net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.