Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

Not being a doom monger but towards the end of the first half the camera caught Eddie bending over like he had pulled something as he was bent over but I dismissed it as he then picked up the ball as the Atalanta forward pressed and he picked it up so i dismissed injury and thought he was just goading the forward....

And then he didn’t come out second half.

He was bending over, pretending to pick ball up.

They should have been down to ten men after that first (non) penalty. Then that bloke yellowed for diving over Bravo. And a 2nd yellow for the other CB for climbing into the back of Sergio and smashing head.
We wuz robbed!
Shite 1st half finishing done us though

Might have been answered but, if the penalty that was then a freekick on Sterling in first half, why was the player who made the foul only given a yellow as surely it's denying a goal scoring opportunity ala Bravo? Or am I totally missing the point somewhere...

I hope we don't play so high up against Liverpool, the amount of times Atalanta managed to get into the channels.

Three players stood around in the box when they scored

What a shambles of a game.
1, Select a very strong team bar Kun and give a performance like that
2, Miss (as usual) a shit load of chances
3, MISS a Pen to kill the game
4, Lose your Keeper
5, Start the 2nd happy really poor
6, Concede a very poor goal with Ottamendi making not effort to stop a cross and then the goal scorer have nobody within 10 metre of him
7, Bravo sent off . WTF was he doing and ditto Gundogan giving the ball away
8, Usual awful performances from Mendy, Ottamendi, Bernardo and Mahrez
9, Sterling’s inability to make the right decision happened 3or 4 times
10, Finally, our overall level of performance was shit again and it’s becoming a habit now week after week.
You forgot de Bruyne, possibly because he was anonymous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.