Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

I hope we don't play so high up against Liverpool, the amount of times Atalanta managed to get into the channels.

Three players stood around in the box when they scored

Channels? Just a punt down the middle and they were through on goal.

What a masterstroke from pep, that 4 or 5 mins of confusion for the sub of mahrez oozed experience of a fuckin great manager, took the steam right of the game and killed any momentum atalanta had.
Both teams couldn't get going and Kyle could have sat in a deckchair for those last 10 or so minutes.
We didn't play well but neither did atalanta or the ref or the officials or VAR.
Roll on Sunday.

No idea what’s wrong with Kev at the moment, just flits in and out of the game. Can’t be fitness surely as he’s played enough to get up to speed now, just not dictating games like we know he can.

Glad to get out of there with a point after a truly terrible 2nd half showing, things went off after Gab's pathetic penalty miss.
Seriously, has there been a bigger chump than Bravo at our club in the last 20 years?, ever since day one and that nightmare showing at OT, the guy has just been a non-stop disaster, gets a chance tonight and fecks it up within 20 minutes by getting needlessly sent off. Unbelievable. Did the same at Barcelona in Pep's 1st season, charging out his goal for no reason. Clown.
Jesus has been poor last few weeks and was not great tonight.
Raz scored early doors, can be utterly brilliant and then turns in too many of those types of performance, wasted our two best opportunities in the 2nd half from great positions.
Hard to say who played well tonight, Gundogan was great 1st half then like so may others, just seemed to disappear 2nd half. Likewise Mahrez, KDB barely got going, I hardly noticed Bernado was on the pitch until the last 5 minutes when he kept there ball really well down at the corner.
Complacency set in after that 1st goal, an attitude of we''ll just walk this without having to try too hard.
Need to do better and no doubt we will, hopefully starting Sunday.

Which one is it. Bravo never touched him or his trailing leg hit is head? If he touched him and it's a foul (which it was) then it's a red. Bravo is a liability.
Initially i thought that too-but Bravo comes flying out and the attacker kicks him in the head and goes down. Its ridiculous, but a red.
To me the forward deliberately initiated contact with Bravo as he was already falling down. It's simulation and a yellow for the forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.