Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

What a shambles of a game.
1, Select a very strong team bar Kun and give a performance like that
2, Miss (as usual) a shit load of chances
3, MISS a Pen to kill the game
4, Lose your Keeper
5, Start the 2nd happy really poor
6, Concede a very poor goal with Ottamendi making not effort to stop a cross and then the goal scorer have nobody within 10 metre of him
7, Bravo sent off . WTF was he doing and ditto Gundogan giving the ball away
8, Usual awful performances from Mendy, Ottamendi, Bernardo and Mahrez
9, Sterling’s inability to make the right decision happened 3or 4 times
10, Finally, our overall level of performance was shit again and it’s becoming a habit now week after week.

Joke of a post. As I keep saying - no other team would be second in the league, still in league cup, within spitting distance of CL quarters - if they had the injuries we currently have & have had.
I wish you would politely go away & support another team so we don’t have to read your rubbish anymore

Feels like a win that doesn't it, Walker a bit of a hero. Crazy game all round but I thought our second half performance was abysmal, couldn't pass for toffee and created absolutely fuck all. Worried about Kev, Bernardo and Jesus, so out of form it's ridiculous to see. And that penalty was one of the worst I've ever seen, great point but we have to up it 100% on Sunday to get anything.

Mendy had his best game for a long while.
Very big positive for us.
Cancelo continues to look excellent.
Centre backs remain a huge worry.

Overall happy with that outcome.

Diniho started well but in recent games we can see a Midfielder playing out of position.

Even KDB was not that sharp tbh ... but the boys gave everything they could ...

doubt it's anything serious & certainly not impacting his crosssing but KDB seems to be playing with a constant anger at the moment.

Fernandinho, KDB, jesus, Mahrez and gundogan all need to be 10x better than that if we're going to get anything from Sundays game.

Fern is making some ridiculous challenges for no reason, KDB is miles off it and Gundo and Mahrez just seemed to think it was a walk in the park.

Pep must be getting pretty frustrated now, we're only just in November and weve had 4 or 5 lackadaisical performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.