Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Pep bloke has nothing on you. It’s been the case as far as I can remember that certain “fans” always need a player to moan at, I find it a bit strange

gundy is a complete liability just like tonight. He’s not good enough. I find it strange you disagree. Pep is a genius obvs. But for me play fern in his natural position & use a kid in defence in his natural position. Our defence has zero protection with gundy in front of them. Playing gundy is like playing with 10 men

Expecting Ederson to be out, I'd go: Bravo-Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy-De Bruyne Bernardo Fernandinho Gundogan Sterling-Aguero....subs Jesus, Mahrez, Foden, Garcia, Angelino, Cancelo, Carson. Not ideal.

gundy is a complete liability just like tonight. He’s not good enough. I find it strange you disagree. Pep is a genius obvs. But for me play fern in his natural position & use a kid in defence in his natural position. Our defence has zero protection with gundy in front of them. Playing gundy is like playing with 10 men
Yet again dicks like you have to have a scapegoat. Paul Power says hi

Oh right, my mistake. I'll take the word of a City fan as opposed to people who've actually met and spent time with someone. I guess it's another conspiracy against City?
You really are an utter cunnt aren’t you. Note there is no need for a question mark

Silva and Rodri out, not ideal preparation for this.

Expecting Ederson to be out, I'd go: Bravo-Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy-De Bruyne Bernardo Fernandinho Gundogan Sterling-Aguero....subs Jesus, Mahrez, Foden, Garcia, Angelino, Cancelo, Carson. Not ideal.

I'd agree with that, it pretty much picks itself with the injuries we keep getting. Hopefully Ederson will be fit though. We can't defend well enough in our current state so just have to go for it and start taking more of our chances.

Something in the way we train or diet must need to change, it's unreal how many injuries we keep picking up, it isn't normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.