San Siro crowd control

Italians hate all English fans given the problems out friends down the M62 caused all those years back.

I’ve been to Budapest and Bratislava this year with Wales. I go to Baku next week. Yet to have an issue with security.

Told us to queue up. Did so. 20 minutes later told us to go to another queue where we were stuck behind a gate for 20 minutes

Also refusing to sell alcohol at half time, in contravention to UEFAs new rule changes I think?

Fascist bastards

Loads of English clubs would not serve alcohol too until recently, and less at half time. City fans were warned it was a dry stadium, and you can't blame them. Most still remember English fans killing Italian fans.

Ajax was 100% worse getting in, and we were kept in at Napoli for 2 hours.

It wasn't great but wasn't the worst either
Didn’t go to Ajax it was worse getting in here than anywhere I’ve been. You’re right about getting out at Napoli, although no sign of the coach moving yet.

Glad I don’t do many euro aways - most sound a bloody knightmare.

Locked in for half an hour then when we got out the gates were shut too. Utter wankers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.