Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

Probably been mentioned on the thread before but why was Bravos a Sending off and the Pen then free kick tackle on Raz not? Neither were leg breakers but both denied a goal scoring opportunity?

Which one is it. Bravo never touched him or his trailing leg hit is head? If he touched him and it's a foul (which it was) then it's a red. Bravo is a liability.

Haven't you seen the replay, it couldn't be more obvious that it was a dive?

With 2 left backs and 2 right backs fit at the moment, and all playing well, I wouldn’t have an issue with Pep giving it a whirl.

could go:

........................Eddie........................
..........Kyle........Stones.......Mendy.........
...Cancelo..............................Angelino..
..............Kev......Dinho.....Bernie...........
..................Sergio......Raz...................

It's the right formation but I would have Dinho at CB, Mendy LWB and Tommy D as DM.

Pep needs to roll the dice on this one as if we play our usual tactics at Klanfield we will come away with the usual result.

The bravo one, I think was one of those that when it’s your keeper, you think it’s harsh and the striker sold it. If it was sterling or Aguero in the position of their striker though, I’d have been calling for a red card.

Looked to me like the foot was taken off the gas in the second half with an eye on Sunday and that coupled with Atalanta stepping it up a bit. First half we looked good though and had Jesus scored, it would have been qualification done.

I do think we need Fernandinho in midfield on Sunday though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.