Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

PEPYou’ve got to take your hats off to Atalanta. We see them play week in week out, we know how good they are. Ask teams in Serie A. They’ll tell you how hard they are to face. We took four points from them. That’s good.

Cant see that working. I dont think you can get away with on CB (One attacks the ball the other drops rule) and ultimately, that would result 4 at the back with either Fern or Walker driven to CB, with cancelo at Right back.

I think a back 4 of walker, Stones, Oti and mendy, with Fern in front would be the way to go personally. Don't think it matters who is at CB without some protection they are fucked.
The whole point is keeping Nico and Gundogan off the pitch, that’s all that matters on Sunday, lol.

Bravo made it easy for the ref but I do feel the forward left his leg there to hit Bravo. So if that's a red why wasnt the player sent of for pulling Sterling back ??

As a 59 year old it was great to have the old City back fir the last 15 mins ....please lads I prefer the new City lol
Yup, back to the good old days for a little bit. I was expecting a Richard Dunne own goal at the end!! :-)

I’m not surprised they didn’t overturn the red, once Bravo slides in front of the striker it’s always going to be red unless he gets to the ball first.
We can all see the striker drop his foot into Bravo but he’s entitled to do that the way the game is reffed. Otherwise we’re saying the player has to hurdle the keeper to play on.

Anyway, as pointed out, Bravo took one for the team and I think the last 10 minutes will lift the players.

I’ve clearly been watching the wrong game all my life if that’s acceptable or Refs are so naive

So the way i see it with the Raz penalty then getting called back for a free kick, correct decision yellow card for a penalty, incorrect yellow card decision if it's a free kick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.