San Siro crowd control

Ajax was 100% worse getting in, and we were kept in at Napoli for 2 hours.

It wasn't great but wasn't the worst either

Ajax 2013 was unbelievable. Well over 75 mins to get in for me, more for others. Genuinely thought it was going to turn at one point.

Think we got lucky. Must have just got in before all the problems started. It wasn't great but nothing compared to things ive read. we were there 90 mins before K/O

So over the top tho. Police with face masks and full riot gear. Some army too. We got on the tram with a load of atalanta fans and chatted to them with no issues. Why the need for all that bullshit!!

gotta say im not sure ill do italy again. Milan was average for me as a city. As others have said the least enjoyable part was the football. Painful!!

I was in that crush outside. Totally unnecessary and all caused by the stewards and police who stood there smirking like ****s!!

There were women and kids crying and having panic attacks. Honestly this could have been much much worse if there had been more there

Spoke to a couple of city stewards inside and they were shocked and disgusted by what hag gone on. They said FA Observers had witnessed it all and we won’t have heard the end of this.., we’ll see!!

Can almost guarantee we have heard the end of it

I was in that crush outside. Totally unnecessary and all caused by the stewards and police who stood there smirking like ****s!!

There were women and kids crying and having panic attacks. Honestly this could have been much much worse if there had been more there

Spoke to a couple of city stewards inside and they were shocked and disgusted by what hag gone on. They said FA Observers had witnessed it all and we won’t have heard the end of this.., we’ll see!!
I was in that same crush. Stewards copping it all whilst the Police stood there doing Sweet FA until it threatened to get out of control at which points batons and shields drawn. The Milan police did not have the first clue about how to manage a crowd & the flow of people. Quite a few women I saw sobbing & in tears who had got crushed.

When I got through I spoke to a GMP liaison officer who had seen it all & said he would pass it up the chain & it would eventually go back up to the FA. In 30 years of watching football all over the UK & in Europe that was amongst one of the worst crushes I’ve been in. This in a crowd less then half full and i got in that queue about 45 mins before KO. Really disgraceful from Atalanta & the Milan Police.

Was in the crush but was one of the lucky ones it seemed to escalate behind and right of us
A few stewards got a slap and police dogs got involved
Milan was great so not letting this spoil the trip

England is light years ahead with crowd control at football matches. All those fans from everywhere coming here and no big deal. Also we don't have a drum and a cheerleader with a microphone.

Fans involved in some sort of crush as well, UEFA need to start clamping down on this shit.

I'm sorry for anyone who was involved in this crush tonight. But i also think sometimes we (as City fans) love something to moan about when we don't win.

I didn't hear one blue complain about crushing when the exits were stormed at Brighton away last season after the stewards opened the gates, or at Blackburn in 2000!

Ive been all over Europe watching City and never had a problem, yes the police are nobs, but there is no point in arguing.

Yet we write 'benvenuti' all over the screens when these lot pitch up at our place, and we roll out the red carpet for them. Did see plenty of their fans booted out of home areas the other week, but that's a given at most places I guess.

Time to do it the good old fashioned Israeli way when European teams visit, an eye for an eye, treat them the way our fans get treated. That's one reason why we don't prosper against European teams, City are far too hospitable off the pitch; it needs to be made a bear pit like Anfield or Elland Road is.

Fucking hell mate behave yourself! 'Eye for an eye'

your right tho we should be more like Leeds fans at Elland Road (I assume you have never heard the story of the City steward and his son that got twatted there)?

Have you ever been to Elland road? well I have and i would rather never watch City again than be like them ****s!

Remind me again how many trophies have the Anfield & Elland Road atmosphere's won compared to City in the last 10 years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.