General Videogame Thread

Completed red dead last year I think and it was the best game I had played in years, still won't top Suikoden II for me though, will rebuy this on PC though just to do it all again.

RPG fans, old school adventure game fans, fans of off the wall stuff, fans of many things, should check out Disco Elysium, a genuinely twisted and hilarious mash up of Infocom / Lucasarts adventure and Planescape: Torment but based on a detective novel by Hunter S Thompson and William Gibson.

I know Battlefield V got off to a rocky start, but the new pacific update is absolutely fantastic.

I know Battlefield V got off to a rocky start, but the new pacific update is absolutely fantastic.

It’s brilliant mate. The Iwo Jima map is so good. Dice fucked up releasing the game with no real plan of making new content quick enough before everyone got bored. The Pacific should have came out months ago and it should be well on the way of releasing more factions like the Russians. Credit to them though, these two maps are typical battlefield maps. I’ve played Modern Warfares ground war and I turned it off after a couple of rounds, shite.

Anybody tried the nioh 2 beta? I’m not one for playing alphas/betas but I’ve Genuinely put more hours into this than I have some fully fledged releases. Brutally hard though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.