Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Son has had his red card at Goodison overturned;

For me, it's the right decision. But seeing the statement the PL issued after the game....

"The red card for Son was for endangering the safety of a player which happened as a consequence of his initial challenge.”

I'm surprised it has been rescinded.

That was just to cover the reactionary red dished out by Mr. Extra Extra Extra Time Atkinson.

I remember in a conversation with karen7 a few months back arguing that all teams have players who have made bad tackles. And yes, Spurs players have been guilty too.

But to make out that there was some sort of deliberate attempt to injure Gomes yesterday is just silly.
He was looking to retaliate was he not, at the very least is guilty of that. Red all day and six months suspension had it been a City player, following the customary lynching campaign from the media, á la after Super Mario brushed Scottie Parker's 50's coiffure.
Son seems to be a nice lad, though, and playing for the media darlings attenuates any offense.

He was looking to retaliate was he not, at the very least is guilty of that. Red all day and six months suspension had it been a City player, following the customary lynching campaign from the media, á la after Super Mario brushed Scottie Parker's 50's coiffure.
Son seems to be a nice lad, though, and playing for the media darlings attenuates any offense.

Yes, yes, yes.........everyone's against you and it's so unfair.

Well he's not wrong is he, if it had been a City player that red would have stood. Makes me laugh when fans of other clubs think there's no agenda against City.

Not just City. Half the PL teams, nay, there's only four or five who would have had the same outcome as Haringey, wouldn't have stood a chance of getting that rescinded, not matter how many shitloads of remorse they could dump at FArce HQ.

what really really fucks me off about this, is as I listened to Peter Walton on BT and Dermot Gallagher on Sky, they both rallied behind the ref at Goodison and said he was right to change his mind and give the red. Personally I think it was a yellow card tackle and the ref shouldnt have changed his mind due to the horrible injury caused by it.

Now the FA have said ref is wrong, but these clowns will back there mates at all costs on TV, it's not refwatch, its ref justification brought to you by BT and SKY, which is absolutely bananas & futhers fuels the egos of these clowns who simple arent good enough or humble enough to take learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.