San Siro crowd control

Was chatting to my lad who was over there having a great time eventually in the bars & thinking I should have gone but after reading this thread I'm reminded as to why I didn't.

He was inside the ground ok seems he just made it in prior to the crush developing but, moaned about excessive searches & ball touching by stewards!!!

Northern Europe, Germany, Denmark etc are the best aways to do. If I do go to another Euro away it'll be in those sort of areas.

Should be proud of yourselves everyone one out here! I’m still here but seen blues about over the past few days, made this trip an absolute pleasure.. everyone has acted so well even when provoked by police stewards the lot! Met so many great blues, still being approached by blues calling me Burnley, if any of you are on here and got twisted Thursday and Wednesday with us give us a shout! And stay safe and enjoy the rest of your trips lads

I know it's been posted on here. But 1894 group are collating information to send to the powers that be.

If you were there, please email us using the1894group@yahoo.co.uk

We'll forward everything onto the club and relevant fans groups.

It was a shit show orchestrated by the police who just wanted to get the city fans penned into a situation and for a few of us to lose our temper and to smash the shit out of us all and the. It would be city fans causing trouble

well done blues for keeping cool
Spot on. Utter ****s they were

I'm sorry for anyone who was involved in this crush tonight. But i also think sometimes we (as City fans) love something to moan about when we don't win.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Supporter safety is integral in football. There were warnings prior to the Hillsborough disaster for example. If fans had been heard, I'm sure that the incident wouldn't have happened. If we don't shine a light on how badly fans are treated, how can we expect improvements?

By my hazy calculations, last night was our 112th European fixture since we moved to the ETIHAD and hosted TNS

I’ve done 105, (Timosoara Away being my favourite), but frankly I couldn’t be arsed last night. I’d already fluked a Serie A decider in the San Siro,(on the same weekend that Musampa scored at Villa Park) and it was hardly rocket science to assume that watching City in the same stadium would be considerably less enjoyable.

After the 2nd Napoli trip, I vowed to never return to Italy for a CL Group Match. It’s a lovely country, but once you’ve ticked-off the obligatory sightseeing bucket list, the matchday experience is arguably no different to sitting in a rabbit hutch in your front room whilst watching the game on a 4 inch screen TV

I’m travelling to Zagreb, but only because it’s a new stadium/country, and in all honesty, I’m not expecting it to be any different (apart from the earlier kick off meaning a slightly less frenetic end to the evening)

I don’t give a flying fuck whether the policing is worse in Madrid, Milan, or Amsterdam, or whether the queues were even longer. It’s not the point, and if I’m being brutally honest, we hardly endeared ourselves to the more laid back Gelsenkirchen Police last February, with dozens of aggressive, coked-up dickheads in the City end.

Nobody’s forcing us to go, and if I had an ounce of common sense, then I’d quit altogether.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.