Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wierd. I'm really worried about getting are arses spanked especially if Ederson isn't fit, but every time I've feared the worst going into a game we've usually ended doing rather well.

So I'm worried about getting beat but confident of a result because I'm worried.

Does that make sense?

My team for the weekend:

Walker
Cancelo Stones Fernandinho Angelino
Gundo
Kev Bern
Jesus Kun Raz

As Pep pointed out to our detractors in the press conference, it's the Champions League and it's difficult to control 90 minutes.

Barcelona drew 0-0 at home against Slavia Prague and over 90 minutes were probably 2nd best.

In hindsight, and having looked at the Bravo sending off from all angles, I thought we let our game slip after half time, but having been dealt a harsh sending off we stepped it up at the death, and did what was required.

Liverpool have their defensive problems too. The season is about 1/4 old. I think it's reasonable to expect that at some point the boot will be on the foot with respect to City, Liverpool, injuries and luck.
Don’t remember the dippers getting many injuries last season either Marvin tbh

It's wierd. I'm really worried about getting are arses spanked especially if Ederson isn't fit, but every time I've feared the worst going into a game we've usually ended doing rather well.

So I'm worried about getting beat but confident of a result because I'm worried.

Does that make sense?
I feel the same way. Should we win on Sunday how do you think it appropriate that Bluemoon rewards our optopessimism?

Does that make sense?

We won't get spanked. Who have they spanked this season? It's all been wins by 1 goal. If we handle the atmosphere we will win.

Whatever the team is I can guarantee this place will be in meltdown long before, during and after the game.

should be a laugh!

So, lets sum up.
Maybe a third choice goalie.
Lots of other injuries.
Not in the greatest form.
Possibly the worst referee we could get.
Away at Anfield, where we haven't won since Billy Meredith was in the EDS.
We are Manchester City - it adds up to a 5-0 win for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.