The most unfunny comedian ever

In the 80's a friend would play Roy Chubby Brown videos on his cassette player in his car.
He'd be pissing himself laughing as I was sat in the seat shaking the head.
Take away the fucks and cnuts and twats etc etc and there was nothing there.

Same as the early Eddie Murphy live video when same friend would be laughing at him saying "get the fuck out of here" every two minutes. Thats the only thing he laughed at.
I first heard of Roy Chubby Brown with that Alice song. A comedy song with one joke repeated throughout. Hardly Flight of the Conchords is it?

Its easy to criticise comedians. Making people laugh is a very difficult job. BUT, i'm happy to contribute to this topic.

Jo Brand
Russel Howard
Josh Widdicombe.
Lenny Henry

I have never ever laughed at anything these have said.

Josh seems like a nice chap. I don't dislike him. He just isn't funny.
Jo Brand is painfully unfunny. Calling yourself names and saying you like cakes isn't at all amusing.
Russel Howard. Tries to hard.
Lenny Henry just shouts loud in a Jamaican accent.

Last edited:
Bizarrely enough and pretty on topic, I once had a wee at the next urinal along to him at a restaurant in Fleetwood / Clevelies(sp?).

I didn't recognise him at the time but was brought up to speed when I returned to the table (although to be fair to him he did make me laugh about something whilst mid-wee which I don't remember).

Similar to you I've never found him particularly funny barring that one brief encounter..........
I saw the film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.