Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Ya Ya was the best we had at taking Penalties. Can’t see us getting any at Anfield even if it’s a blatant one, not with Oliver Hardy in charge and VAR.

Whoever takes them, we simply have to accept that some will be missed
I like most of your posts but I don't agree with this sentiment. At the level we are at, penalties should be scored at almost every opportunity. Yaya had a fantastic record, Gundogan has a good record. We need to address this issue with importance.

We should have been 2 nil up last night and a win would have gaurenteed qualification to the CL group stages. Missing the target completely is unprofessional.

I like most of your posts but I don't agree with this sentiment. At the level we are at, penalties should be scored at almost every opportunity. Yaya had a fantastic record, Gundogan has a good record. We need to address this issue with importance.

We should have been 2 nil up last night and a win would have gaurenteed qualification to the CL group stages. Missing the target completely is unprofessional.
Totally agree that we should score more than we do, but we still have to accept penalties will be missed

KDB missed at home to Everton a few years ago, we missed another in the same game.

If Gundogan is on the pitch it simply must be him taking our penalties

Some analysis a while back, said that the average penalty taker scored 80% of the time.

On that basis, Aguero is average (79%) while Mahrez (60%) and Jesus (50%) are either very unlucky, or doing something wrong.

I have my issues with gundogan, but on penalties it's a no brainer. He MUST take them. Love aguero but he misses a lot, gabby has proven hes not the man for the job on pens, I'd give it to kev, but he might not want them.

I have my issues with gundogan, but on penalties it's a no brainer. He MUST take them. Love aguero but he misses a lot, gabby has proven hes not the man for the job on pens, I'd give it to kev, but he might not want them.
Trouble is, with everybody fit, does he get into our best starting eleven? I'd be asking Kev to take responsibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.