Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Great trip with Sport Options as always. It's a long day (up at 5am, back home just before 4am) so feeling a bit tired today but it was worth it to see City in the San Siro. Like many others I missed Sterling's goal due to some overzealous stewarding/policing outside our entrance before the game, and that trek up the spirals was a killer (even worse than Newcastle). Navigli was great. Didn't see any trouble out there, although some guy in his fifties told us that a few Atalanta fans had confronted him and his friends with knives outside the stadium, which must've been pretty frightening.

Did anyone get any decent food whilst here? Other than nice coffee/croissant for breakfast I've had a bit of pasta at a gaff that was similar to Bella Italia and a kebab late last night.

Looking for a place for a really nice meal tomorrow night with the wife.

Not michelin star places but nice, cosy, laid back type.

Did anyone get any decent food whilst here? Other than nice coffee/croissant for breakfast I've had a bit of pasta at a gaff that was similar to Bella Italia and a kebab late last night.

Muu steak house was very good. Not far from front of centrale. 3/4 min walk maybe

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur...use_Steak_Grill_Boscovich-Milan_Lombardy.html

Last edited:

Few nice restaurants near Garibaldi station.

Try the vietminease place next door to the new york lounge eat there twice and the food was good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.