Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like last time when we brought him on at 1-1 and then ended up winning the game.

Give it a rest you boring twat.

There's really no need for the childish insults that you guys keep throwing out - it shows your level of maturity and inability to debate a point. If you don't like opinion and facts, perhaps being part of an online forum isn't for you.

Gundogan was poor again last night and it's a common trend when he's put under pressure. If you don't like that and can't accept it, then move on.

Its a bad idea to play otta against the dippers their attack is way to quick for him and hes to rash nowadays. Even fern wont be able to save him only way it could work is if he had laporte next to him and fern in the middle

It would be complete suicide to start Otta against Liverpool. He's always managed to make the most of fairly average attributes but for a while now his form has disappeared. The glaring lack of pace and rashness would get exposed and destroyed. Not got great confidence in the other options but him against Mane or Salah could be another Dave Brightwell v Kanchelskis scenario.

There's really no need for the childish insults that you guys keep throwing out - it shows your level of maturity and inability to debate a point. If you don't like opinion and facts, perhaps being part of an online forum isn't for you.

Gundogan was poor again last night and it's a common trend when he's put under pressure. If you don't like that and can't accept it, then move on.

I agree there's no need for insults, however, to be fair to Tugay you do go on about it a hell of a lot. Every man and his dog knows you don't rate Gundo, It probably doesn't need a new post following every game he plays in telling everyone how bad you think he is.

You're right, there isn't any need for insults. I forgot there was an ignore button for a second. Bye.

He has been playing well of late, but was poor last night. I hope he does n't play on Sunday, Dippers intense press and pace will be too much for Gundo.

You keep up the fantasy. We were poor last night. Gundogan, Fernandihno, Debryune, Mendy, Ota', Mahrez and Jesus. All poor. Gundogan too had a bad game.

But that doesn't change the facts or his recent body of work.

You keep forgetting to give us the facts on you claims.
Everytime I see a post from you, I'm excited that you've finally gone to fig up the Gundogan poor games against top sides.

But alas, again and again I am dissapointed to find it's just more claims of 'giving facts' without actually giving any.

Hopefully your next post will be the one with that info. I'm here just waiting :)

You keep up the fantasy. We were poor last night. Gundogan, Fernandihno, Debryune, Mendy, Ota', Mahrez and Jesus. All poor. Gundogan too had a bad game.

But that doesn't change the facts or his recent body of work.

You keep forgetting to give us the facts on you claims.
Everytime I see a post from you, I'm excited that you've finally gone to fig up the Gundogan poor games against top sides.

But alas, again and again I am dissapointed to find it's just more claims of 'giving facts' without actually giving any.

Hopefully your next post will be the one with that info. I'm here just waiting :)
Mendy wasn’t poor.

[

I thought he was. Gave away possession a lot. I thought.
Thought he was amongst our best players on the first half. Second half the whole team was awful bar last 10 mins where we consolidated the draw with some very clever play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.