Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy with a point but I just can't see it. Bingo will have learnt from his cautious approach. They will go all out to make a statement and a 9 point gap. Neither team has been on top form this season but a full strength dippers against our depleted team doesn't fill any of us with optimism. The crumb of comfort I have is that we have the best coach in the world and Pep will have a plan to try and get us out of there without a defeat. Our concentration will have to be a full 90 mins + Its going to be agony for all of us if it's a draw come the 80th minute.I think I'm going to watch it with the sound off and pull the sofa way from the wall.

Good thing is that Klopp would probably be fine with a draw, just like last season. he is even fine with draws at Old Trafford and never plays to win there.

Have to be honest. I'm dreading next Sunday's game.
I'll be away in Budapest next week with my Liverpool supporting mate and his Liverpool supporting Brother in law.
They'll be lapping it up if they turn us over.

Signs haven't been good for a while. Last season we deserved to win there but still couldn't do it.(Missed Penalty!!!)
This season they are definitely playing better than us. Not saying they've been great either, but they are more efficient.
We give up chances every game. Our defence is different every game and look like they've just been introduced to each other.
We gift goals.
They don't. Not generally and they don't give up as many chances either end as we do.
You could nearly pick their team in advance. Ours is pure guesswork with the amount of injuries we have.

We are capable of turning up and doing them, but the form at the moment wouldn't suggest so.
Let's just hope we are saving a performance for them.

Hate to say it but I hope we play a safe game like last year for the 0-0. Cant have an open game where either of their front 3 can run one-on-one at dinho and co. at the back. Have a solid base with hard workers in midfield tracking back (need Gundo to do that) and hopefully nick a goal or 2 (or 6) on the break to silence the muppets in the crowd. (not that i should be telling this team what to do lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.