The most unfunny comedian ever

Harry Hill. Not even remotely funny, not in any sketch of his I've ever endured.

There must be thousands of unknown comedians working comedy clubs who are far funnier than him.

Not bothered to read the whole thread, but my faith in humanity will be lost if I'm the only person who finds Russell Howard painfully unfunny.

Bear with me here... there’s a lad at work who I actually genuinely like and is quite funny himself, BUT, he doesn’t like football, is into fucking motorbikes(?), is the biggest PC gone mad person you’ll ever meet, loves Corbyn but doesn’t think he’s liberal enough socially, his favourite film is Greatest Showman and his favourite comedian is Russell Howard.

On paper he’s a total cock head and the gayest straight man ever (nothing wrong with being gay obviously, just not being a wet flannel about everything), but he’s a great lad and takes the piss out of himself.

Still odd though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.