Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Think that was possibly the worst penalty I've ever seen live in the flesh last night.

Agree with others that Gundogan should take them moving forward, although I seem to recall him missing one in a penalty shoot-out for us at some point? Don't think there is anyone in the squad with the same unnerving calm from the spot as Yaya or Balotelli, sadly.
I remember Lee badbuy Bradbury rifling one high over the bar against Blackpool at Maine Road..a cup game if my mind serves me correct. A night game with the Piccadilly radio commentator Brian Clarke..and that goes over the bar high wide and handsome. I miss our Brian.

I remember Lee badbuy Bradbury rifling one high over the bar against Blackpool at Maine Road..a cup game if my mind serves me correct. A night game with the Piccadilly radio commentator Brian Clarke..and that goes over the bar high wide and handsome. I miss our Brian.
cant remember if it was apenalty but he once described a shot as landing somewhere near failsworth pole, his favourite would be to be talking about something that had nothing to do with the game before shouting "and as we speak the balls in the back of the net" without saying whos net! bless him

Gundogan for me all day long. Kun second.
Eddy in a penalty shootout but not in a game in case it rebounds off the crossbar back into our nets.

We need to do something about our penalties because we are wank at them. Absolute rubbish.

It is high time we had someone who would just put their foot through the bloody thing and on target, if the keeper saves the odd one then fair play but Kun, Jesus, Mahrez, have all had a go and non are good.

Sterling perhaps or as many have suggested Gundogan though I can see him putting them into the stand. Foden?

It cost us the CL last year a could easily given Liverpool the title.

We need to do something about our penalties because we are wank at them. Absolute rubbish.

It is high time we had someone who would just put their foot through the bloody thing and on target, if the keeper saves the odd one then fair play but Kun, Jesus, Mahrez, have all had a go and non are good.

Sterling perhaps or as many have suggested Gundogan though I can see him putting them into the stand. Foden?

It cost us the CL last year a could easily given Liverpool the title.
It's cost us quite a few games so far.
I'd trust Foden. He strikes the ball as good as anyone on the park, but he usually isn't on the park, unfortunately.

mahrez needs to stay off from the penalty spot on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.