getting paper tickets or etickets for your seasoncard

blue44

Team supported
St Marks West Gorton
how does that work?,Iv read on here many times people that cant attend games and want to sell their ticket/tickets ,sometimes they say "i have a seasoncard but can arrange paper tickets or get an eticket from the ticket office" and then sell them that way.
Does the ticket office do this? why would they do it ? Surely they would say just use your seasoncard.

If you call customer services they send you a printable ticket to your designated email address.

If you call customer services they send you a printable ticket to your designated email address.
is that right?,so even though you have a seasoncard you just ring up and they will email you a printable ticket,no questions asked why you want a " printable ticket " when you have a seasoncard already ?
seems odd why they would do this cos they obviously know you're selling it.

Im surprised there have been very few replies to my post.

In answer to the original question, the ticket office will send you e-tickets by email if you ring them and explain why you need them. I did it easily enough last season when I couldn’t get to a game and arranged a sale on BlueMoon. The buyer could not collect my season cards in person because we lived miles apart. So, I simply forwarded the e-tickets by email to him, shortly after receiving them from the club.

A couple of “handy hints” - don’t mention that you are selling the tickets (if that’s what you are doing) because, strictly speaking, it is against the terms and conditions of holding a season card. Just say that you can’t go and you want friends who live in another part of the country to have your tickets instead - or something like that. Plus, the club would prefer us to stick spares on the Ticket Exchange, but I prefer fellow Bluemooners to obtain them for cheaper than the match day prices.

Secondly, the ticket office will not issue e-tickets until around a week before the relevant game. I rang them about three weeks before the game and they told me to ring back no earlier than 7 days before the game. Bit of a nuisance, but other than that, it all went smoothly

In answer to the original question, the ticket office will send you e-tickets by email if you ring them and explain why you need them. I did it easily enough last season when I couldn’t get to a game and arranged a sale on BlueMoon. The buyer could not collect my season cards in person because we lived miles apart. So, I simply forwarded the e-tickets by email to him, shortly after receiving them from the club.

A couple of “handy hints” - don’t mention that you are selling the tickets (if that’s what you are doing) because, strictly speaking, it is against the terms and conditions of holding a season card. Just say that you can’t go and you want friends who live in another part of the country to have your tickets instead - or something like that. Plus, the club would prefer us to stick spares on the Ticket Exchange, but I prefer fellow Bluemooners to obtain them for cheaper than the match day prices.

Secondly, the ticket office will not issue e-tickets until around a week before the relevant game. I rang them about three weeks before the game and they told me to ring back no earlier than 7 days before the game. Bit of a nuisance, but other than that, it all went smoothly
cheers for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.