Stupid little things that bug you

I was walking into a shop earlier and a car pulled up outside. One scrote passenger opened the car door and put an empty glass wine bottle on the floor at the side of the car. I noticed it and told him to pick it up. He did so rather sheepishly. I hopefully made him realise what a irresponsible littering **** he was being.
But it doesn't count as littering if you stand it up. I remember that being a thing when I was a kid. Can't find a bin for your empty can? Just pop in on a wall. I'm sure the wind won't blow it onto the floor.

Probably been said before but people who don't pick up their dogs shit, tossers
Was in Scotland last week staying in a small village next to the beach. The amount of dog shit on the beach was unbelievable you'd have thought the locals would clean their dogs shit up on their community beach, scruffy bastards.

The way some younger footballers, including John Stones, arch their back and hold their foot in the most peculiar way, in order to make a simple pass. You have never seen the likes of Cruyff, Pele, including Bell, Best etc stroke the ball in that manner. Drives me insane.

Lol - not that it is any of your business, but i am 38, have a mortgage on a house worth £500k and about £60k invested in a second property. I have worked full time for the past 18 years non stop, often working 60 hour weeks. I also recognise that the impact we are having on our planet is unacceptable, because i am neither stupid or a ****.

I also recognise that i am part of the problem. My job means i fly all over the world. My carbon footprint is currently ridiculous which is why I am currently looking to downsize my house so that i can live mortgage free and can get a job that pays less but won't damage the world. It will mean that i give up lots of the nice things that i enjoy because it is not sustainable to live that way.

Capitalist Cobblers, how very noble of you....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.