Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

Please note ‘can’t really be replaced’. The drop off from Ederson to Bravo is huge. Silva, Marhez, Gundogen and Otemendi are all squad players so playing them is fine

Ederson, KDB, Aguero, Fernandino and Sterling should have been nowhere near the pitch

The other lads u mention tho are playing because we have no fucker left? Therefore they can't be replaced?

The other lads u mention tho are playing because we have no fucker left? Therefore they can't be replaced?

My position it pretty clear. Ederson should not have played as it was a nothing game. We now have one of our best 3 players potentially unavailable for the biggest game of the season. For what? There was no point in playing them

As for the others, if they got injured we have Foden, Bernado, Silva, Gundogen, KDB, Fern who can all play central midfield - we have no replacement for Ederson

My position it pretty clear. Ederson should not have played as it was a nothing game. We now have one of our best 3 players potentially unavailable for the biggest game of the season. For what? There was no point in playing them

As for the others, if they got injured we have Foden, Bernado, Silva, Gundogen, KDB, Fern who can all play central midfield - we have no replacement for Ederson

got to agree with above!!!

I think the shit show was adequately displayed by the bunch of whistling wankers and fuckin' flag wavers. How anyone, or anything, human or technological, can arrive at a conclusion that Bravo brought the guy down just shows how we get shafted in Europe. We have to score a shedload and, as has often been said on this forum, take the game away from the refs. Unfortunately, now with their wayward application of the technology, they can chalk off the shedload of goals.
We missed a fucking penalty, Liverpool away we missed a penalty, Spurs away CL quarters we missed a penalty. Can't say we don't get decisions.

given that he was only on the pitch because the other GK had gone off injured should have helped him make his mind up about whether to commit or not....frankly a very silly decision

Disagree, he thought he could win it, realised he couldn’t and pulled out of the challenge. It was a dive and not a foul, therefore he shouldn’t be blamed.

As for the others? They all fucking played bar Foden banned and David already injured any of the others injured and we've no replacements as we're bare bones. So my statement stands if Pep was to leave out Ederson he may as well have left the rest of them out also because we need them. Sterling & KDB should have been left out before Ederson because it's very rare a keeper gets injured.

I don't see how anyone can blame last night on Bravo.
He did what he did, didn't foul the guy and was sent off anyway.
He was put in similar situations earlier as well.
Not his fault, the shit show going on in front of him.

That was my point mate. He’d already bailed us out once in a similar fashion. It’s only the one time that is being talked about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.