So(sorry) Khaldoon,Typical City?

I was there when we were sh*t. Not York away, but the likes of Nott's County, Preston NE, Coventry etc.

I remeber in the late 80's early 90's when we had great players like F*ckoff Megson (at least I think that was his first name).

These new fans don't know what suffering means.
Lowest I've ever felt being a City fan was going to Stockport just before Christmas in 97 and watching us getting battered 3-1. Think we were 2 down after about 10 minutes. Stood in an uncovered stand and the weather was fucking awful.

Horrible day

Pretty much posted the same last night. Once it had all sunken in I was pissing myself laughing. Missus couldnt understand why..
"Because this was all I knew!" Vintage City of my youth and young adult life. I know exactly where I was when we were shit, and I wore it like a badge of honour on the streets of Manchester. CTID

Lowest I've ever felt being a City fan was going to Stockport just before Christmas in 97 and watching us getting battered 3-1. Think we were 2 down after about 10 minutes. Stood in an uncovered stand and the weather was fucking awful.

Horrible day
My six year old lad sang his knackers off that day from start to finish,we took two coaches from levenshulme we arrived before half the blues had sat down.

Horrible day

Typical city fucked up my ticket allocation for that match and I was gutted to miss it

Same thing happened first year back in division 1, division 2 in old money but got a letter saying I could select any away tickets as compensation and selected Blackburn away last game

Going great until I couldn’t go to last game due to personal reasons and gave my tickets to my brothers

TYPICAL I missed one of the most important away games of recent history

Michael Hughes v Everton?
Rosler v West Ham FA Cup?

There's a few if you search hard enough.

Indeed there is! There's a DVD of penalty misses. I've seen one where the ball never got as far as the goal area. I didn't think the pen miss came anywhere near the descriptions that emanated from the RDAHMeedya. The worse pen ever? Much worse than that one!

Pretty much posted the same last night. Once it had all sunken in I was pissing myself laughing. Missus couldnt understand why..
"Because this was all I knew!" Vintage City of my youth and young adult life. I know exactly where I was when we were shit, and I wore it like a badge of honour on the streets of Manchester. CTID
Same in our house. Funny as fuck.

I said to my missus last night that the two minutes when the penalty claims were going on summed up everything about City before the takeover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.