Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sticking with my original prediction of a 3-1 City win. When unbeaten runs come to an end they're unusually in dramatic fashion.

Even with injuries the side we put out would be the starting eleven for most teams and it will be made up of players capable of match winning moments.

Liverpool are a good side, but they haven't played anyone on City's level this season and have scraped their recent wins. Lets have some optimism please!

I think it's recent performances that have cast doubts with a lot of fans re this game, we've been playing poorly and results have been papering over the cracks somewhat. Any slip ups on Sunday will be punished, and who's confident we won't make any, I'm not. To stand any chance of winning Fernandinho has to be restored to his def mid spot, drop Gundogan to the bench. I'd go with this: Ederson?, Walker, Mendy, Otamendi, Stones, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, B.Silva, Sterling, Mahrez, Aguero.

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, Garcia, Angelino, Foden, Jesus, Gundogan.

Because of the injury crisis, I think Pep will come up with something totally out of the blue that will either get us stuffed or be a genius like move and sneak us 3 points.

I think it's recent performances that have cast doubts with a lot of fans re this game, we've been playing poorly and results have been papering over the cracks somewhat. Any slip ups on Sunday will be punished, and who's confident we won't make any, I'm not. To stand any chance of winning Fernandinho has to be restored to his def mid spot, drop Gundogan to the bench. I'd go with this: Ederson?, Walker, Mendy, Otamendi, Stones, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, B.Silva, Sterling, Mahrez, Aguero.

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, Garcia, Angelino, Foden, Jesus, Gundogan.
Not like you to lack positivity

mancity2012_eamo you forgot the assistant VAR ref. That should make up the numbers to 16. I still say should just 1 thing be thrown at the coach go straight to the nearest hospital that has an A&E department and book all the players in for shock. We need to show them stupid scousers that we will not stand for any intimidation. If we get fined so be it. It is better then being injured by some scousers throwing bottles and bricks and blinding 1, or more of our players.

I have no doubt that if that happened we would still get the blame for inciting a riot. Do I expect the Liverpool police to do something about it no, afterall I bet that most of them are Liverpool supporters any way. So why should they try and stop it. They did not do anything on that Champions league night over 18 months ago, even though it was happening right in front of their eyes. That night was just lazy policing and nothing else. All the Liverpool police wanted that night was a trouble free evening, so why not just let the supporters just carry on throwing what ever they wanted. That way we do not have to do anything, and we can go home as soon as the Man City coach has gone home.

I suggest blacking out the windows of our coach and sending it to the ground with John aldridge, Phil thomson, Jason macateer, graham sourness etc on it, and with cameras on board to show them shitting it as the bricks hit the windows, and the flares go under the bus near the fuel lines. Fucking scouse cunnts

Last edited:
I would go with his team and I have no clue what to expect after that second half from last night.

....Sterling Aguero Mahrez
......Gundogan Fern Kdb
Angelino Otamendi Stones Walker
..............Goalkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.