United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe that I've got to this point but I hate Liverpool more than I ever hated united ... and I loathed united with such passion that I wondered if I was a tad sick in the head.

Now I look back and think..united fans were extremely annoying, arrogant, deluded, childish and cult-like but never as vile as the Liverpool's fans today.

If united ever make it back to being half decent I wonder if I'll still think the same but it'd be nice to think that the 2 Manchester clubs could maintain a healthy rivalry? With both clubs despising a joint enemy?

Nope, don't fall for it - they're still the biggest ****s in the footballing world and i'd rather have tinnitus of the arse than ever enjoy a pally relationship with United.

Sorry guys. I don't buy it. united aren't c***ts. They are cute little kittens. Aaaaawwwweee.

Just looking through the General Forum and can't believe how low down the page the Rags thread is... It's mirroring their league position... Bottom Half. !!

If you're reading this Ole, I'm going to give you and that rabble of a team of yours a shot in the arm and get you up near the top of the General Forum page by posting this...

It will give more bluemooners the chance to realise you still exist and therefore rip the p*ss out of you and your team a little bit more ...

No need to thank me!!

I know it's a huge game against the cult cunnts at theirs this sunday, I hate the dipper annelids so much I don't even go to their thread (was banned, btw, and even ban is lifted won't open it)
But keep our rags hatred buzzing.
Come on Ole, ole ole olé keep us laughing.

Taking no chances with the team he has put out. look forward to the commentary going on about the cost difference between both teams. I would say come on Partizan but pointless as the rags have been looked after by the officials so far in this group to ensure they get through so I will go 17 minutes for the usual penalty.

Man Utd: Romero, Maguire, Rojo, Fred, Young, Wan-Bissaka, McTominay, Mata, Martial, Rashford, Greenwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.