TV Series

Good shout this was, bob, really cute show and loved how Dion clearly has ADHD in real life.... problem with shows like this, same goes for stranger things etc, is the kids grow older and they no longer present as sweet, just annoying little cunts (:
Yes enjoyed it a lot . Currently watching Manhunt- unabomber. Ok so far Sam worthington plays the BAU agent that tracked him down

Good shout this was, bob, really cute show and loved how Dion clearly has ADHD in real life.... problem with shows like this, same goes for stranger things etc, is the kids grow older and they no longer present as sweet, just annoying little cunts (:

Watched 2 episodes and it started getting over sentimental. I get ADHD has to have it's limelight, but not at the expense of a TV show.. that kid was awful as well.

Is it though?? Obviously subjective and I still find myself watching, however, the acting is more wooden than long John silvers leg... so poor

Started watching the final season last night and was instantly reminded why I didn't want to watch it until I had ran out of stuff to watch.
Complete shite and not a single actor/actress that can act. And what's with the arse on Tommys girl? I'm sure I'll still watch it anyway despite wanting to murder everyone in it and tear my ears off rather than listen the God awful music.

Started watching the final season last night and was instantly reminded why I didn't want to watch it until I had ran out of stuff to watch.
Complete shite and not a single actor/actress that can act. And what's with the arse on Tommys girl? I'm sure I'll still watch it anyway despite wanting to murder everyone in it and tear my ears off rather than listen the God awful music.

Pretty much my sentiments.... gash

Dublin Murders on BBC1 has now finished - thought it was really well done, a good story. On iplayer for two months for those that missed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.