Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its amazing how posters belittle every other team that the dippers beat at that shithole yet now because of a couple of injuries can see us getting stuffed by 3. For fuck sake if we are properly prepared and do not play a high line with our full backs awol then we have every chance of beating the ****s. We need Fern at DM, of that there can be no doubt.
7 injuries and i'll bet tomorrow bernie will be banned

Yeah that’s a 352. Stop digging.

and it’s certainly closer to a 352 than it is a 4141

Ederson ,
Danilo , Stones , Otto
Fernandinho
Walker , KDB , Merlin , Mendy
Jesus , Aguero

was the formation at kick off according to Sky , and Fernandinho did play deep with Walker and Mendy as wingers in preference to Sterling and Sane.

It wasnt a masterclass because the Dippers were the better team for the first twenty minutes , we scored against the run of play , Mane got sent off , we brought Sane on and changed tactics and the rest as they say is history 5-------------------0

If you look a the Premier records it states Manchester City 5 Liverpool (only ten men) 0 :)

Cancelo - walker- stones - ferna - Mendy
-----------------------------gundogan-------------------
-----------------kdb--------------------bernardo-------
---------------------------------------sterling--------------
-------------------------aguero-----------------------------

Not too sure why people are talking about dropping Gundo, he is Pep's go to guy and will start every big game we play. The fact is that the DM position is his best position and he won't be dropping him to put Ferny in there when he has been playing so well in our defence.
Gundy is a shit dm when he gets attacked,i want dinho back

Splitting hairs mate, its the same as 352. I agree, i think he'll stick to the regular formation but don't kid yourself he wont change it if he doesn't think its the best use of players available. 352 might be better considering we finally have loads of fullbacks but no central defenders and it will kill their fullbacks.

Think its a risk in such a big game , but your correct who can second guess Pep , but not on Pearce's level , Walker would be in goal on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.