Anyone Seen Jersey Boys.

Great music, good story well told, saw it a couple of years ago and going again at the weekend.

For a moment I was excited that TTT had returned to Bluemoon.....a fine character
Yeah, he seemed a sound fella. People on here did tend to give him stick (some of it borderline) about the whole Celtic/Rangers sectarian bullshit. I guess he felt he didn't need to be reading that. Shame he doesn't post on here any more. Hasn't for over a couple of years now.

Yeah, he seemed a sound fella. People on here did tend to give him stick (some of it borderline) about the whole Celtic/Rangers sectarian bullshit. I guess he felt he didn't need to be reading that. Shame he doesn't post on here any more. Hasn't for over a couple of years now.

I remember the missing Mooners thread, I posted on that once asking about him and sure enough he returned.

So if you're still out there Tony @TTTCITYBHOY - get your arse back - otherwise i'm going to assume that Magicpole is you but with a spellchecker.

Sorry, back on topic :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.