Anyone prefer being alone?

People can feel pressured to be in a relationship which is not for everyone.
I was single for years and there were spme awkward times about being invited to weddings etc and saying i didnt want to bring a plus 1. By chance bumped into a girl from school recently who i'd not seen in years and the first thing she asked was how many kids i had. While views may be changing there a still a lot of assumptions.

I have been single for about 3 weeks since I was 16. Am a bit jealous of those who have had spells single. Maybe one day.

I’m 53 and been single my whole life. I used to feel lonely in the past, but not anymore. Maybe I *do* feel a bit lonely at times, but not enough to ask a bird out. I like women and enjoy their company (not that I ever *get* their company), but prefer my own space and the freedom to do whatever the fuck I want.

I’m attracted to women, but not for sex. I like their company, but in a non-sexual situation, with no physical touching. I like to be around a bird, talking etc, for a couple of hours, but then get bored of the situation, and just want to fuck off away/home after that.

Two or three times a year l’ll attend a “massage parlour” and spend a couple of hours with a Lady of the Night. Again, no physical touching, just sat talking, listening to music, smoking some weed. Although I do like her to be topless. This is just so I *do* experience some”quality time” with a chick every now and again, and am not *completely* a “Sad Bastard”.

For a sexual outlet I jack myself off every few days, fantasising about the bird who works behind the counter in the chippy, or some such thing.

I fully expect to be single ‘till the day I drop dead, and I couldn’t give a fuck. I don’t even have a dog, just the way I like it!
Ha ha holy shit mate. You get the award for the most frank post ever!

For a sexual outlet I jack myself off every few days, fantasising about the bird who works behind the counter in the chippy, or some such thing.

I fully expect to be single ‘till the day I drop dead, and I couldn’t give a fuck. I don’t even have a dog, just the way I like it!
It's like we're the same person..
Well, apart from the fact I'm mostly involuntarily celibate. I'm a broken man, can't kop off with women, forgotten how to, don't go out and my heart fills with dread at the thought of tinder even though I used to pull via chatrooms in the early internet days.
I digress though. Bird in my chippy looks like a fit/rough Katie Price. She'd absolutely annihilate me

I’m 53 and been single my whole life. I used to feel lonely in the past, but not anymore. Maybe I *do* feel a bit lonely at times, but not enough to ask a bird out. I like women and enjoy their company (not that I ever *get* their company), but prefer my own space and the freedom to do whatever the fuck I want.

I’m attracted to women, but not for sex. I like their company, but in a non-sexual situation, with no physical touching. I like to be around a bird, talking etc, for a couple of hours, but then get bored of the situation, and just want to fuck off away/home after that.

Two or three times a year l’ll attend a “massage parlour” and spend a couple of hours with a Lady of the Night. Again, no physical touching, just sat talking, listening to music, smoking some weed. Although I do like her to be topless. This is just so I *do* experience some”quality time” with a chick every now and again, and am not *completely* a “Sad Bastard”.

That's a classic that mate.

I still go out despite being on my own. There’s enough sociable bods in the local for me to see friendly faces on a Saturday night. It’s company.

On Tuesday I fly to Istanbul for two nights before meeting friends in Baku for Azerbaijan v Wales. I’m not remotely bothered about being in Turkey alone. I’ll go out for a beer and inevitably meet friendly faces. I know people who won’t do that but it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

I still go out despite being on my own. There’s enough sociable bods in the local for me to see friendly faces on a Saturday night. It’s company.

On Tuesday I fly to Istanbul for two nights before meeting friends in Baku for Azerbaijan v Wales. I’m not remotely bothered about being in Turkey alone. I’ll go out for a beer and inevitably meet friendly faces. I know people who won’t do that but it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.
You never mentioned you were going away..

Nothing sad about you, you're mint!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.