Anyone prefer being alone?

“Bird in the Chippy” is a Jessica Simpson lookalike. I can’t reveal her exact location. It would be unseemly if a queue of 40 horny MCFC fans turned up at her counter, ordering fish n chips, just as a pretence to ogle her, and have a hand shank as soon as they got back home.

My last 2 relationships have broken down at the moving in stage,i just don't want to live with anyone,i like my space,i have been married twice,lived with another for 3rs so that's me done,i went a bit batty between cats but so long as i have one that's enough company for me

“Bird in the Chippy” is a Jessica Simpson lookalike. I can’t reveal her exact location. It would be unseemly if a queue of 40 horny MCFC fans turned up at her counter, ordering fish n chips, just as a pretence to ogle her, and have a hand shank as soon as they got back home.

Ah go on Neil spill the beans, we can all agree on a rota to go on different days..

My last 2 relationships have broken down at the moving in stage,i just don't want to live with anyone,i like my space,i have been married twice,lived with another for 3rs so that's me done,i went a bit batty between cats but so long as i have one that's enough company for me

I’m almost forty and have had three girlfriends. I’ve just counted two marriages, another relationship and two more. That’s five. I’m yet to live with a girl... I did deeply irrational things after a break up. Quit jobs, moved away, blew a fortune. You must be all over the place emotionally. I know I was.

I worked in a situation where me and the wife were seperated by a continent for over a year, however we were on video phone most days and a few weeks holidaying.

But I did get used to living the single life and was fine with her not being here as we saw and spoke to each other daily.

But I easily lived alone and was more than happy that way at times, but would rather have been with the missus

I’m almost forty and have had three girlfriends. I’ve just counted two marriages, another relationship and two more. That’s five. I’m yet to live with a girl... I did deeply irrational things after a break up. Quit jobs, moved away, blew a fortune. You must be all over the place emotionally. I know I was.
We all go through the mill but it's worse when you are younger i've found,the last one i did love but not enough when push came to shove

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.