Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiting it about this game. Please please please be fit ederson

The stats are really tight on 'gifting goals' and 'being efficient'.

In last four PL matches we've scored 7 goals from 26 on attempts on target. The 'best strike force in the world' have scored 7 from 31

Our 'makeshift' defence have conceded 3 goals from 12 on target (28 attempts) them 4 from 9 on target (24 attempts).

As far as getting stuffed by 3,4 or 5 remember they've not won by more than a goal in the last 6 league matches. They've been lucky too.
But at Anfield & with injuries, maybe without ederson ... be more than happy wth a point.
Well the one stat that really shows their efficiency is the conversion of games into points even when they’ve played poorly.
They are regularly scoring late late goals, albeit being gifted them either by the opponent or the officials.
Point is they will play on until the 95th minute knowing all they have to do is get it into the box and then it’s a lottery.
We have to be on our best form, concentration and decisiveness from start to finish.

Listen, my post does come across as negative and it is I suppose, but I’m still hopeful that we will turn up for such a big game despite our injuries.
But that hopefulness doesn’t ease the dread.
Just the way it is.

I'm looking forward to it
Me too.

City fans seem to forget that Man Utd should have beaten them, and I've lost count of the number of times we could say that. Last week, they sneaked past Villa. Week before that Spurs. City go there with some problems, but we're well capable of scoring first, and should we do that, they could collapse. The pressure is on Liverpool. They have to beat us whilst we are missing players, and if they don't they know we will get stronger as players return.

I appreciate it. I've defended City as a fan base. Saying by and large you're a cut above those idiots across Manchester. A lot of you on here have taught me I'm wrong and you can be just as vile.

Yet we haven't murdered 39 fans have we..unlike some twats I can think of

I do hope you win, but it's Anfield and you're a goalie down. I have a nasty feeling Liverpool will win this. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.