Magic eye pictures. Any good at 'em?

NqrLGY4a.jpg
It says fuck off in thin white lines, strange as I normally can't make any of them work.

I remember this was the rage in the early to mid nineties. Staring at a page for ten minutes like a looney. Now I'm staring at a phone 6 hours a day like a looney

I believe that if you have something with your eyes (stigmatism?) you have no chance of seeing anything other than the original picture.

I believe that if you have something with your eyes (stigmatism?) you have no chance of seeing anything other than the original picture.

Completely wrong, I suffer with astigmatism and I can see the illusions clear as day.

That Statue of Liberty one shouldn't count, no attempt at all to hide the image.

I don't see what the second one is meant to be.

Are you sure you're seeing them properly. Having seen loads of these the statue of liberty is no different. It's not evident until you look at it correctly

The other one is a heart in the middle of other hearts, sort of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.