Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but getting sent off v barca in his first year destroyed his confidence straight away,he is already a rash keeper
The press and a big contingent of city fans destroyed his confidence after wrongly blaming him for the goal conceded in the derby. He’s had an uphill battle since then. He’s a top quality keeper regardless of what anybody on here says.

He had a great game in the Community Shield , but his lack of game time was surely part of the reason for his performance against Atalanta , he isnt an awful keeper , he is a capable deputy and i think he has done his best to alleviate the early uncertainty in his first season with us. Would obviously 100% prefer Ederson in goal he is unflappable.

The press and a big contingent of city fans destroyed his confidence after wrongly blaming him for the goal conceded in the derby. He’s had an uphill battle since then. He’s a top quality keeper regardless of what anybody on here says.

Don't forget blaming him for our early struggles with playing from the back.

Well i hope his head is straight if he plays on sunday,the cheat twins will go over if he comes flying out at them

He fucked it either way ffs.

He came out, regardless and missed the ball by a fucking mile. That’s shite keeping, 25 yards out of your goal. He’s got form for it too.

His brain farted, and followed through with a steaming pile of shit afterwards.

He fucked it either way ffs.

He came out, regardless and missed the ball by a fucking mile. That’s shite keeping, 25 yards out of your goal. He’s got form for it too.

His brain farted, and followed through with a steaming pile of shit afterwards.
If you told me today was Thursday I’d have to double check.

TBF to Bravo, he shouldn't have ever been in the position our defense left him in - and i think a reckless challenge on someone bearing down on goal was better than going 2:1 down - take one for the team and hope to fight again, so to speak.

However, I've watched the replay and it was a dive, certainly not a red, so 'taking one for the team' probably wasn't in his mind, just averting a very capable threat with a reckless tackle that perhaps saved the game.

I'm a big fan of Bravo - he's done us proud more than he's let us down (Wolves at the Etihad and Diverpool at Wembley are two great saves that come to mind) and is a very capable deputy.

Don't forget blaming him for our early struggles with playing from the back.

I think it was more the 17 goals from 17 shots that was top of most peoples concern list tbh.

He has since then come in and played well in the cups but I still wouldn't like him to be our first choice for a long period of time if I am being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.