Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure no further action was taken over De Jong on Ben Arfa either.

Anyway all this agenda, feeling sorry for themselves is way way way over the top, wanting people to feel sorry for them. As if every decision in the world and everyone is against them. Do me a favour. I've seen lots of positive write ups and decisions go their way too.

If my team were getting 100 points a season, winning medals, have the best players in the world I would not be complaining. I'd be enjoying every minute of it.

This hard done by victim shite (very Scouser like) is boring to read. Enjoy it, embrace it, unless you want Stuart Pearce back playing the worst football in mankind
Well you can always fuck off can’t you?

think it's the way it's always been, we have a build them up, knock them down' mentality in this country - Beckham, Andy Murray, Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling are examples i can think of, great English professionals yet totally torn apart from the media, social media and dickheads.
away from sport, anyone famous and successful is pretty much vilified by certain sections.
Bigger you get, the more it's noticeable
Ahem

I'm kind of resigned to the whole Son business now. I also don't think Seamus Coleman is a knob for having a quiet word with him after the match. Anyone would think Coleman gave him a blow job or something.

Aurier should have been penalised as well. Also I love how Alli handballs in the box but it doesn't count because something something Mina. Atkinson is a douche. And of course Liverpool fans are saying Gomes deserved the tackle because of Funes Mori injuring Origi, even though Gomes didn't play for us then.

Wtf has happened to Spurs though? I thought they'd batter us, Kane or no Kane.

I'm kind of resigned to the whole Son business now. I also don't think Seamus Coleman is a knob for having a quiet word with him after the match. Anyone would think Coleman gave him a blow job or something.

Aurier should have been penalised as well. Also I love how Alli handballs in the box but it doesn't count because something something Mina. Atkinson is a douche. And of course Liverpool fans are saying Gomes deserved the tackle because of Funes Mori injuring Origi, even though Gomes didn't play for us then.

Wtf has happened to Spurs though? I thought they'd batter us, Kane or no Kane.

Been a shadow of ourselves all season (all 2019, to be honest, other than in the Champions League). I don't know what the issue has been or that it isn't a number of different issues that have added up to something of an implosion.

But I did see something last night that offered a glimmer of light. Lo Celso and Ndombele in midfield for the first time. Both superb. Sure, you can say that it wasn't against a team from a top league. But no one has done that to Red Star at home in European competition in a long, long while. Their home record is excellent. This was more like what we have come to expect from a Spurs team under Poch.

Question is whether the result and performance represented the beginning of a renaissance or a false promise.

what really really fucks me off about this, is as I listened to Peter Walton on BT and Dermot Gallagher on Sky, they both rallied behind the ref at Goodison and said he was right to change his mind and give the red. Personally I think it was a yellow card tackle and the ref shouldnt have changed his mind due to the horrible injury caused by it.

Now the FA have said ref is wrong, but these clowns will back there mates at all costs on TV, it's not refwatch, its ref justification brought to you by BT and SKY, which is absolutely bananas & futhers fuels the egos of these clowns who simple arent good enough or humble enough to take learning.

Considering our results over the years when Walton was reffing us, I doubt that there are many City supporters, who take what that twat says seriously.

think it's the way it's always been, we have a build them up, knock them down' mentality in this country - Beckham, Andy Murray, Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling are examples i can think of, great English professionals yet totally torn apart from the media, social media and dickheads.
away from sport, anyone famous and successful is pretty much vilified by certain sections.
Bigger you get, the more it's noticeable

When has Harry Hotspur been denigrated by our ‘wonderful' sports media?

Or dozy David, come to that?

Reactions: mat

Indeed, and because he is perceived as a media darling he gets tons of abuse from social media, forums and opposition fans, much of which is very personal

I think Beckham got a big grilling after the 98 against the Argies. Weren't there a dart board print in the paper about him? Plus everyone up and down the country booing him fuelled by the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.