Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you clearly stated 5-3-2 , which would make me believe we played with two strikers ,we only have two strikers Jesus and Kun , i do not remember them playing consecutive games together , the Dipper game as far as i remember was a rarity . To be fair predicting Pep's formations is difficult , its fluid and normally ends up 1-0-10

I stated 3-5-2. They started together in the following game 6-0 at Watford.

In any case, I posted what I would do, given our injury situation and taking into account previous visits to Anfield, I don't really care how many times it's been done before or if pep would do it, even though pep has done it, on several occasions.

You wouldnt no class if it hit you in the face , a fucking Dipper from Oldham posting about class , YCNMIU , Heysel , five year european ban , still singing munich songs , murdering 39 Italians ,coach attacks and so much more , name me another football club with a crime sheet like that .

Me too.

City fans seem to forget that Man Utd should have beaten them, and I've lost count of the number of times we could say that. Last week, they sneaked past Villa. Week before that Spurs. City go there with some problems, but we're well capable of scoring first, and should we do that, they could collapse. The pressure is on Liverpool. They have to beat us whilst we are missing players, and if they don't they know we will get stronger as players return.

If we score first it's got to be very late in the game,
If we score early on, ie. In the first 10 - 15 minutes I think we'll crumble under the pressure.

I stated 3-5-2. They started together in the following game 6-0 at Watford.

In any case, I posted what I would do, given our injury situation and taking into account previous visits to Anfield, I don't really care how many times it's been done before or if pep would do it, even though pep has done it, on several occasions.

Ok Aguero/Kun have started twice then , that combination is certainly in single figures , well done , and you can count on one had of his 200 odd games that he has played 3-5-2, and yes you have a point of view like everyone has on here , i gave you my retort , we move on.

I appreciate it. I've defended City as a fan base. Saying by and large you're a cut above those idiots across Manchester. A lot of you on here have taught me I'm wrong and you can be just as vile.
The match going fans are still a cut above the Scum, we have just attracted some long distance keyboard warriors along with our success.

Manchester City have sought security assurances from Liverpool over posters advertising a hostile greeting for Sunday’s game. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Manchester City are fearing another violent attack on their team bus from Liverpool fans ahead of Sunday’s game. [@MirrorFootball]

We have put the message out

..................GK...………………….
…………Walker Ferna Stones
Cancelo……………………………..Mendy
………………..Gundo…………………..
……….KDB...………..Foden………..
…………...Sergio Sterling...……...

That'll do for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.