Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in other news

Sunday League Pub Team qualify for last 16 with two games to go.

Who would have thought this was possible as the team left the boozer on Tuesday night, pished to a man, to board the mini bus to Rome. Space was tight, as half the van was filled with 25 cases of lager, 6 litres of Lidl vodka and 8 bags of Scampi fries. Pulling into Rome 37 hours later, the doors open on the van to reveal a tangled mess of drunken mayhem with Broony sporting a cock and balls painted onto his face and Calumn McGeggor, a drinking lightweight, being carried out, arms flailing in the middle of a vodka fuelled night terrors. The game started with The pub team still half pished and Eduoard still fuming he never got a single Scampi Fry and hadn't eaten thing since Monday. It took us until Forrest Scored to shake off the Booz blues and at half time pints of Alka seltzer where the order of the day. They gathered in the dressing room in a huddle and passed around a bottle of Buckfast to give them a caffeine lift, and what a lift it turned out to be with a great display. The game raged from end to end with both teams passing up chances to score and Christie throwing up the last of the scampi fries. Poised at 1.1 which we would have ripped your face off for before the game, there was one last twist. One of the Fascists made a cross field pass that was as slow as a week in HMP Barlinnie and big Eddy pounced, 3 v 2, he plays the pass, Ntcham took it wide and dinked it over the keeper, mayhem ensued in the ground and around the world wherever fans of this pub team gathered. I jumped out of my seat screaming like a fucking maniac, the cat jumped into the air and fucked off. I nearly tripped over a wine bottle into the telly, stopped myself from breaking it and getting killed by the mrs as its brand new, to land on my arse in front of the fire.

I hadn't planned to get pissed but what can you do? A great win and I have a house full of alcoholic beverages that needed putting a dent in. Its back to the Domino league on Sunday as we march toward nine in a row. The players would have got back in the van with a few cases of Prosecco and some of they poncy Italian antipasto bollocks, as I don't think thy do Scampi products in a bag. I am feeling rough as a badgers arse, but happy. If Calsberg did Pub teams. COYBIG

And in other news

Who would have thought this was possible as the team left the boozer on Tuesday night, pished to a man, to board the mini bus to Rome. Space was tight, as half the van was filled with 25 cases of lager, 6 litres of Lidl vodka and 8 bags of Scampi fries. Pulling into Rome 37 hours later, the doors open on the van to reveal a tangled mess of drunken mayhem with Broony sporting a cock and balls painted onto his face and Calumn McGeggor, a drinking lightweight, being carried out, arms flailing in the middle of a vodka fuelled night terrors. The game started with The pub team still half pished and Eduoard still fuming he never got a single Scampi Fry and hadn't eaten thing since Monday. It took us until Forrest Scored to shake off the Booz blues and at half time pints of Alka seltzer where the order of the day. They gathered in the dressing room in a huddle and passed around a bottle of Buckfast to give them a caffeine lift, and what a lift it turned out to be with a great display. The game raged from end to end with both teams passing up chances to score and Christie throwing up the last of the scampi fries. Poised at 1.1 which we would have ripped your face off for before the game, there was one last twist. One of the Fascists made a cross field pass that was as slow as a week in HMP Barlinnie and big Eddy pounced, 3 v 2, he plays the pass, Ntcham took it wide and dinked it over the keeper, mayhem ensued in the ground and around the world wherever fans of this pub team gathered. I jumped out of my seat screaming like a fucking maniac, the cat jumped into the air and fucked off. I nearly tripped over a wine bottle into the telly, stopped myself from breaking it and getting killed by the mrs as its brand new, to land on my arse in front of the fire.

I hadn't planned to get pissed but what can you do? A great win and I have a house full of alcoholic beverages that needed putting a dent in. Its back to the Domino league on Sunday as we march toward nine in a row. The players would have got back in the van with a few cases of Prosecco and some of they poncy Italian antipasto bollocks, as I don't think thy do Scampi products in a bag. I am feeling rough as a badgers arse, but happy. If Calsberg did Pub teams. COYBIG

More of an Airdrie fan myself, but congratulations on a great result.

And in other news

From 1 Pub league, straight into another pub league. ;-)

48854-C9-D-79-F7-4448-9-F5-D-376-D9-F6-BAA84.jpg

And in other news

You have qualified from a group with a team called Clunge in it, and now stand a chance of drawing Manchester United, in other words its like navigating the qualifiers of the FA Trophy before being in the first round proper. If only they still had its a knock out minus Stewart Hall of course you would be in with a chance of making the final because there used to be 8 teams in that. Might as well be United.....oh and its the last 32.

Last edited:
You have qualified from a group with a team called Clunge in it, and now stand a chance of drawing Manchester United, in other words its like navigating the qualifiers of the FA Trophy before being in the first round proper. If only they still had its a knock out minus Stewart Hall of course you would be in with a chance of making the final because there used to be 8 teams in that. Might as well be United.

Any pictures of clunge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.