Clay pigeon shooting with Micah and Joleon

It's quite clear from those piccies that Micah has the shot gun next time Lee Mason turns up.

And I think the 90mins plus added time would just about be all Micah could stretch to having a serious mindset each week. If we had two games in a week we would probably be fucked. He'd be taking the mick out of Joe Hart just as Lewandowski was bearing down into the area!

It's quite clear from those piccies that Micah has the shot gun next time Lee Mason turns up.

And I think the 90mins plus added time would just about be all Micah could stretch to having a serious mindset each week. If we had two games in a week we would probably be fucked. He'd be taking the mick out of Joe Hart just as Lewandowski was bearing down into the area!

Micah “coach, I had a good game on Tuesday, why have you dropped me today?”
Coach “you laugh too hard and too often, it’s become an issue.”

Brilliant watch. Soon as I heard City had roles for lescott and Micah I was expecting a return of some of the City tv videos the club would produce in that era of Richards lescott hart de jong kolarov etc and of course chappy. This hasn’t disappointed and fair play to city for leaving in the little tit bits about Mancini. Eagerly awaiting the next challenge.

Those two were always the best thing on the YouTube channel. There are so many cringeworthy attempts by club channels to create some banter between players but it only works if you've got the right players who can actually do it in front of the camera. Delph and Walker weren't bad either.

Someone should make a sound gif of Micah saying “lovely dubbly” at 1:18 hhahah

On Joe's podcast the other week they were talking about how Micah, Mario, and Mancini basically had their own little family dynamic going on separate from the rest of the team. Was kind of clear Joe wasn't very fond of Mancini - said something along the lines of 'When he was good he was good, but....' I'd imagine a lot of the players feel the same unfortunately.

I’ve been there for clay pigeon shooting and also for quad biking a few times! It’s Catton Hall, near Frodsham if anyone is interested.

And it’s a piece of piss ;) 27 out of 30 for me :) Just aim like a foot infront of the clay and ever so slightly below it, providing you shoot at the top of the arc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.