Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they are bringing Sean Cox over for the game. Is it me or do I think this is a cynical PR exercise to get inside the nation's sentiment and media love in just as 2014 when we were bombarded with 'lets do it for the 96'. Perhaps to stop our bus being attacked we should invite Sean to travel to the game in style on our team bus or alternatively put his picture on the outside of our bus. See what respect he gets from the feral scouse scum
I said exactly the same to some dippers in the pub last night, big publicity stunt but shows what a vile club they are

Press Conference scheduled for 1.30pm

I think Ederson will play but unlike some City fans I have faith in Bravo. He's a lot better than he was in his first season.

Liverpool, press conference, a really nice atmosphere, respectful questions.

In fact , not one difficult or negative question.

Klopp in vintage mood, according to sky

A rawk wankstain by the name of sons of pioneers...

I disagree. I don't think they are nervous of, or expecting, a coach ''attack'' at all.

They are 6 points behind us. They are not playing as well as they would like to be playing. They have some injuries. We are top of the league and playing them at a ground that terrifies them. They are trying to shift a positive frame of mind at Anfield towards the negative. They are looking to shift our focus, even if only by a small degree.

They will hope to take advantage of this by throwing this little hand grenade into the mix then standing back, focusing fully on the game. You know like in Western films you have two guys hiding behind boulders waiting for the other to pop up so you can shoot him. One guy throws a rock in a different direction to his hiding place. The other guy gets distracted and fires in the wrong direction. As he does so he gets nailed by the guy who threw the rock.

It's classic distraction tactics from Abu Dhabi. They want our focus to shift towards the negative whilst they keep theirs on the game. They are simply using false 'concerns' over their bus in order to try to gain advantage over us. They aren't nervous of any attack at all, because they know full well there won't be one. Football-wise they are rattled, so will use any dirty trick to shift our focus. Don't let that happen.

========================================================================================================================================================

they conveniently fail to mention that this has only become an issue owing to information being put out on social media by their mostly non local sea of plastic

...of course if that was put to them, it would be 'Everton fans what dome it laaaa' or 'citeh infiltrated our social media' BS, because, as has been proven in many courts of law, they're always the victims and its never their fault (that they can't accept responsibility for their own fucking awful behaviour).

Yes we have some great players missing but we also have some great players who will be playing so come on city we can do this let's shut these fuckers up.

If bus gets bricked and bottled again,refuse to play I say,players traumatised etc etc,that'll get the authorities to get finally involved.

Then a stadium ban could apply as well
And we should have most of our walking wounded back by time a rearranged fixture could take place.

Rodri called up to the Spain squad earlier today. I don't know if I would even want a half fit Rodri on Sunday, but a miraculous mostly fit Rodri could be quite handy...

Press Conference scheduled for 1.30pm

I think Ederson will play but unlike some City fans I have faith in Bravo. He's a lot better than he was in his first season.
He’s a decent back up and should be applauded for staying at the Club even though he knows he won’t play often (and when he does he gets sent off!). Not on Eddies level but not many are, he gets my backing 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.