Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're absolutely fucked. A full on injury crisis this.
Obviously you can't predict injuries, but maybe that's why you don't go full strength squad on the Tuesday before your biggest game of the season in a (relatively) unimportant game

Can we even put a squad out for this ?

injuries are getting silly now.

In a weird way I feel less pressure as it’s going to be a mammoth task & if Liverpool don’t take all 3 points then pressure is on them over an insane Xmas period.

Stones' goal line clearance last season was definitely a key game winning and title defining moment..

He still fucked up even if it was a dive! You can't just sprint out of your goal and lie down in front of a forward and then complain when they don't jump over you cleanly.

He has to know he'll get the ball or stay back and let the defenders cover. It's the same as coming for an aerial ball, if you go for it you have to clear it.
If there was sufficient cover, he would not had seen red

Obviously you can't predict injuries, but maybe that's why you don't go full strength squad on the Tuesday before your biggest game of the season in a (relatively) unimportant game
Unimportant game? win that and we would have qualified so we can rest players in the really busy period,goalkeeper injuries are not that common but they can all get injured in training

By saying Ederson is out gives the candle wavers a massive psychological advantage so I have never understood why we say who is injured or not. Maybe it's a double bluff although I doubt it.

This would be valid if it wasn’t the goalkeeper who got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.