Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our injuries are frankly fucking ridiculously unlucky and yet again, he will get to name the exact same 11 as he seemingly always can for a league game.

Really up against it this Sunday imo as they will also have the ref on board.

Take a draw right now and im someone who always tips us to win regardless.

You can’t overestimate how big Ederson out is. It’s less of an attack on bravo and more of a realisation of just how special and crucial Ederson is.

bravo’s decision making on when to sweep is woeful as we’ve all seen on numerous occasions which means we’re going to have to play further back to negate the potential need for him to do that, that’s going to invite crosses from their fullbacks all day long and we’ve seen how dog shit we are at tracking runners into the box and dealing with crosses, particularly at the back post which Liverpool thrive on.

yes bravo can pass from the back but the difference is night and day, he needs an extra few seconds on the ball and that’s not something we’re going to get at anfield and if gundogan is in the holding role too, us playing out from the back is going to be Liverpool’s greatest weapon. The biggest loss though is Edersons long range kicking, I was utterly convinced our tactics would centre around kicking long into the forwards to beat the inevitable press, now were just going to be giving it them back more often than not.

Half a team of starters missing, can you imagine them playing us at the Etihad without Allison, VVD, Robertson, Fabinho, wijnaldum and mane? We would tear them apart. If we come away from anfield with anything it will be a minor miracle and that’s not being negative, just the reality of the situation

This is posted on RAWK they'll do it again and that post should be viewed as a direct threat an intention to do harm.

Screenshot-2019-11-08-Match-Preview-Reds-v-Man-City.png

If they do the bus should turn around its that simple.

Put the pressure on the PL and police to get a fucking grip of the fucking wankers once and for all.

If we win this game with 6 of our starting XI out of the side, at Anfield, it will go down as one of Pep's greatest ever victories.

We won’t.. not a chance as Ederson is the main cog for Peps city. We won’t have time to adapt our approach.

That front 3 will press the shit out of our back 4 and especially Bravo. we are completely fucked imo. Of that I am convinced so much that it’s the first time I have ever put lose on the pre match poll.

Ha i have been a joke for a long time,the guy is a walking diaster,biggest game and he has to shake off getting sent off,history shows he loses confidence very easily

I’m with Karen on this.. he’s a average keeper with a calamitous side which basically equals not very good at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.