San Siro crowd control

I mentioned yesterday how I spent a night in the cells and now I am writing it all up before I forget or if I need to if the club attempts to ban me

One thing that was especially unpleasant was when having my finger prints taken in front of 6 policemen. One thought it was funny to take his gun out of his holster and point it at me when he said he was an Atalanta fan and City were shit. I simply replied 5-1 at our place seems to suggest otherwise, then he produced his gun. Oh how most of them laughed but I noticed some were nervous around this particular officer.

Whatever the joke for him, it was not good but in the haze of it all you just move on at the time.

I was never arrested or charged with anything just told get out of Italy and do not come back for 5 years.

I mentioned yesterday how I spent a night in the cells and now I am writing it all up before I forget or if I need to if the club attempts to ban me

One thing that was especially unpleasant was when having my finger prints taken in front of 6 policemen. One thought it was funny to take his gun out of his holster and point it at me when he said he was an Atalanta fan and City were shit. I simply replied 5-1 at our place seems to suggest otherwise, then he produced his gun. Oh how most of them laughed but I noticed some were nervous around this particular officer.

Whatever the joke for him, it was not good but in the haze of it all you just move on at the time.

I was never arrested or charged with anything just told get out of Italy and do not come back for 5 years.

The treatment was a disgrace. Glad to hear they didn’t fabricate some trumped up charges.

Police were looking for it all night.
Italians in cars asking if you had a light said no, reply come here can't hear you fuck off you come here. Probably tooled up in the car.
One lad we were speaking to got drop kicked outside stadium sly fookers, in the back then runs off fuck pizza, spaghetti Bolognese now, anything italian can fuck off.

might be an idea to contact the club, i think a ban letter may be incoming, its the procedure that when someone has been nicked then the club are made aware but their may be a delay with it being abroad, if you contact the club and get your story out first then it sounds a whole lot better, if you do i would do it in the form of a complaint,head of security is the man you need
regarding the gun incident i would also bring that up as these places do have CCTV systems

Last edited:
might be an idea to contact the club, i think a ban letter may be incoming, its the procedure that when someone has been nicked then the club are made aware but their may be a delay with it being abroad, if you contact the club and get your story out first then it sounds a whole lot better, if you do i would do it in the form of a complaint,head of security is the man you need

Club don't give a fuck about the loyal working class city fan anymore. All they want is plastic cvunts.

For any fan to get a ban from City from Wednesday night is a disgrace.
For the chaos around that time the worst offence seems to be shouting at the police.
City fans should be congratulated for such restraints.
Time the City matters reps showed some balls as well.Start backing City fans instead of being the invisible man.

The english copper I met (called Matt) saw it all and did nothing to assist.

I was asking him for assistance as I got punched and pushed

All he could say to me was I will lose my season card. He seemed smug about it.

The english copper I met (called Matt) saw it all and did nothing to assist.

I was asking him for assistance as I got punched and pushed

All he could say to me was I will lose my season card. He seemed smug about it.

Probably a rag the twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.