Ederson out Sunday

II am heartily sick of all these injuries. Every sodding game someone is crocked, usually for some length of time.

It's getting so I dare hardly see a game or read a report. Someone is always taken off and we don't see him again for ages.

Is there something wrong with our fitness training? Why don't Liverpool have half a team sidelined for crucial matches?

I've never known a season like it. I fully expect Raz, Kun or KDB to get crocked on Sunday, and probably out till the new year.

I don't expect any sympathy from the media, though.

II am heartily sick of all these injuries. Every sodding game someone is crocked, usually for some length of time.

It's getting so I dare hardly see a game or read a report. Someone is always taken off and we don't see him again for ages.

Is there something wrong with our fitness training? Why don't Liverpool have half a team sidelined for crucial matches?

I've never known a season like it. I fully expect Raz, Kun or KDB to get crocked on Sunday, and probably out till the new year.

I don't expect any sympathy from the media, though.

Fuck me I was thinking it's Friday today

Feel like self harming now

Don’t worry we will still smash them - that’s the party line right - actually looking forward going in as the underdog it may work in our favour psychologically
I agree completely.

Klopp will know he's got absolutely no excuses not to beat us now.

The pressure has just ramped up for Klopp and his trusted eleven merry men.

It’s not bad luck or a curse if your best players get injured playing in a relatively meaningless game 4 days before the biggest game of the season so far - it’s bad risk management. Or just bad management, take your pick.

Anyhow Claudio can do a job for us, on his day he’s still a decent keeper

Im behind Bravo!! He has had he good days and his bad but if you cant get behind your own, then what the fuck is the point?

Every blue within our squad deserves 100% of our support. Dont cave to dippers or rags and say ah "Bravo is shit, prob lose"...that just gives them an advantage!

Its us vs them and by writing off Bravo before a ball is kicked is wrong. Hope he has a quiet game but when he called on, he will be okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.