Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well.
No f@@ker is giving us, the champions, a chance v the mighty reds.
That’s how I like it (and I would bet Pep does too). The underdogs.
Teams come together in the face of adversity.
Regardless of the multiple absences, let’s not forget those who take the pitch on Sunday are still the champions of England. Most have been so two years in a row. That’s sone pedigree.
I fully expect us to upset the apple cart and the biased media with it.
Cheer up you doom and gloomers. We can and will win this one.

Got to the point where I think a draw would be great given the circumstances which honestly might help us with our approach to the game.

Play the same as we did last year and hopefully nick it this time but I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw (we'll beat them at our place).

The decision is not as easy as you seem to think. As I said, there is a reason why Gabby has started almost all games away from home when available. Again, have you thought what the reason might be? Pep being foolish?

Sergio and Gabby give us different things. I hope whoever starts has one of the best games in his career. I trust Pep. It is easier for him to pick Sergio since, if things go wrong, few would criticize him for starting a legend.

Aguero will be playing.

Well well well.
No f@@ker is giving us, the champions, a chance v the mighty reds.
That’s how I like it (and I would bet Pep does too). The underdogs.
Teams come together in the face of adversity.
Regardless of the multiple absences, let’s not forget those who take the pitch on Sunday are still the champions of England. Most have been so two years in a row. That’s sone pedigree.
I fully expect us to upset the apple cart and the biased media with it.
Cheer up you doom and gloomers. We can and will win this one.

Regardless of whether we win or not, that is the attitude we need, well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.